1. Caffeine can be a useful tool in migraine management for some people, but it may trigger migraines in other people, so always consult your doctor before use.
2. A cold or warm compress on the forehead or back of the neck has been known to help reduce symptoms.
3. Stress management techniques like deep breathing and relaxation exercises may help.
4. Adequate sleep and regular exercise have been proven beneficial.
5. Dietary changes may be helpful, like avoiding known triggers such as alcohol and certain foods.